The Solvay Brussels School Economics & Management is an EQUIS- and AMBA-accredited business schools in Belgium. It offers five Advanced Business Masters in the following areas:
- Advanced Master in Creativity & Marketing
- Advanced Master in Financial Markets
- Advanced Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Advanced Master in Innovation & Strategic Management
- Advanced Master in Quantitative Finance
On top of this, the schools offers a Master in Business Engineering and a Master in Management Science - plus some French programs. To learn more about the school and its academic programs, have a look at our Solvay Brussels School Economics & Management profile.
Questions about the Solvay Brussels School Masters?
You can send a personal message to the Solvay Brussels School admissions team via the REQUEST INFO button at the top of our school page.