- Master in Auditing (M.Sc.)
Part Time, German
- Master in Management (M.Sc.)
Full Time, English
- Master of Finance (M.Sc.)
Full Time, English
- Master of Mergers & Acquisitions (LLM)
Part Time, German
- Online Master of Leadership in Development Finance
Part Time, English
Pictures & Videos:
|Address:||Frankfurt School of Finance & Management|
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Studying at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB and EQUIS-accredited, research-led business school that offers rigorous educational programmes covering every aspect of finance, business and management. These include Bachelor’s and Master’s degree courses, a doctoral programme, executive education and certification programmes, open seminars and training courses for working professionals, and customised seminars and workshops for corporate clients.
In terms of research, Frankfurt School faculty members lead the way in exploring cutting-edge issues in business, management, banking and finance. In developing and emerging nations around the world, Frankfurt School experts manage financial advisory and training projects, with a particular focus on microfinance and funding for renewable energy.
Facts and Figures
- Founded in 1957
- 1,328 students on full-time academic study programmes
- Approx. 6,700 students on part-time courses
- More than 10,000 participants on professional training courses
- Faculty: 48 professors in four departments
Frankfurt am Main is the most international city in Germany, the largest financial centre on the continent, the historical city of coronations, the city of Goethe, and the home of the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. There is no better place to get your business education than in Europe’s financial capital! Frankfurt offers:
- A thriving international community. Frankfurt has more non-German residents than any other city in the country.
- A global finance hub. Opportunities abound with 260+ German and international banks, plus the European Central Bank headquarters.
- The place where history meets the future. Modern skyscrapers stand side by side with historic buildings in the energetic city centre.
- Something for everyone. Explore the dynamic cultural scene, from major museums along the River Main, to charming old Apfelwein bars, to the beautiful nearby Taunus mountains.
Your degree is an investment in your professional future. As a business school of international standing, we not only provide you the best conditions for earning a degree – we also offer you excellent career prospects. When you make the decision to study at Frankfurt School, your current financial situation shouldn’t be the factor that holds you back. At the same time, it’s important to make sensible preparations for funding your studies. The Frankfurt School awards a limited number of merit-based scholarships each year for several Bachelor’s, Master’s and MBA degree programmes.
Frankfurt School is the only German university listed in the Financial Times Global Masters in Finance Pre-Experience Ranking. Frankfurt School’s Master of Finance (M.Sc.) ranked #20 globally in 2014. The Centrum für Hochschulentwicklung (CHE) ranked Frankfurt School in the field of "Business Administration" as one of Germany’s leading universities in four out of five categories
Institutional accreditation is a review of our entire educational organisation in terms of mission and standards or criteria. Currently, Frankfurt School is accredited by AACSB, EQUIS, and the German Council of Science and Humanities. Frankfurt School’s programmes are also accredited by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
Why to study here
The Frankfurt School’s success story is constantly being written by our graduates. Our alumni use the comprehensive in-depth knowledge that they gain here to shape the world of business in Germany, Europe and beyond. A degree or advanced studies qualification from the Frankfurt School is an excellent recommendation anywhere in the world. Consequently our students are drawn from a global pool and our campus is a meeting-place for students from every continent.
As an institution we are committed to core values such as mutual understanding, respect and trust. Anyone who has passed through the Frankfurt School usually remains loyal for life. Former students who have made their way in the world of business send their up-and-coming managers to us, while our fast-growing alumni network enables graduates to stay in touch across all national or corporate boundaries.