The Master of Management (Human Resources) provides foundation training in business and economics, and specialist training in human resource management. It is available in two options:
* An eighteen month course which accelerates students’ entry into their new career
* A two year course which offers an international experience and a wider choice of electives.
The degree covers a broad spectrum of management activities including all the key areas needed to become a successful manager and leader, such as:
* managing people
* developing and implementing a strategic approach to managing an organisations human resources
* motivating and rewarding employees
* dealing with stakeholders and analysing data
* developing HR policy and practice responses.
|No academic background in business or economics required
2012 Local Student (Aust. full fee)
|February or July
International applications must be submitted by:
Local applicants must complete the Online Application Form for Admission to Postgraduate Coursework. Local applicants are Australian citizens and permanent residents, New Zealand citizens, and holders of a permanent humanitarian visa.
International applicants may apply in one of two ways: