Fast-track your career with this highly specialist, technical masters for experienced professionals. Ranked number one in the world by the Financial Times for the last five consecutive years, the School's outstanding global reputation in finance and strong links with financial institutions, recruiters and practitioners means there is no better place for you to study finance.
Why choose this programme?
- Gain a strong foundation in finance by applying the latest frameworks and techniques to boost your analytical and financial decision-making skills.
- Develop global capabilities to work anywhere in the world through a unique combination of international content and case studies, a diverse student and faculty body, and access to global financial companies and institutions.
- Access world class finance faculty who combine cutting-edge academic research with extensive industry knowledge and experience.
- Gain unprecedented exposure to London’s finance industry. Visit leading financial institutions and engage with the foremost innovators in the industry, including practitioners and recruiters, to develop your networks.
|Teaching Mode||Full Time|
|Academic Requirements||No academic background in business or economics required |
|Length||10 - 16 months (full-time) |
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible for the best chance of achieving a place, and in most cases you will receive a final decision within six to eight weeks of submitting your completed application. Offers are made throughout the year.
What you need:
- Most full-time students will have three to six years’ relevant finance experience, with part-time students having slightly more (the minimum requirement for all students is two years)
- An undergraduate degree. Occasionally a strong career trajectory and/or professional qualifications are also accepted.
- The ability to work in multicultural teams and an international outlook.
You will need to submit all of the following before we are able to review your application:
- Completed online application
- Essay questions
- A transcript of grades from each university you have attended
- GMAT/ GRE score or CFA Level 1
- IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score (if applicable)
- Two referees (academic or professional)
- Application fee