As a new graduate, impressing the world’s top finance recruiters is a real challenge. Outshine the competition with our Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA).
There is no better place to launch your finance career.
Why choose this programme?
- Reputation – the School’s world-renowned finance faculty combine extensive industry knowledge and experience with cutting-edge academic research
- London location – positioned in the capital of global finance, the programme empowers you to leverage our strong links with financial institutions and practitioners
- Access top-tier global recruiters – our Career Centre will connect you with the key finance sector organisations looking to recruit exceptional analyst-level candidates
- Build an exceptional network – immerse yourself in an array of events, clubs and networking opportunities on a campus that buzzes with experienced finance professionals and fellow postgraduate students
- Develop practical finance skills – use the latest finance software and see theory applied in organisations during our Finance Immersion Week
- Acquire the global perspectives essential to a career in finance – study with diverse classmates, learn from our international faculty, and experience our Global Immersion Field Trips
- Develop a well-rounded skillset – gain the tools to succeed in your job search, as well as the communication and professional skills that finance recruiters expect.
|Teaching Mode||Full Time|
|Academic Requirements||No academic background in business or economics required |
We ask that all MFA applicants have / or are studying for / an undergraduate degree in a numerate subject, such as:
- computer science
To join the programme, you will have already obtained/studying for an undergraduate degree in a numerate subject. You will also have up to two years of full time work experience.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible for the best chance of achieving a place, and in most cases you will receive a final decision within six to eight weeks of submitting your completed application. Offers are made throughout the year.
You will need to submit all of the following before we are able to review your application:
- Completed online application
- Essay questions
- Undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:1 or above (or expected grades if your degree is not yet completed)
- GMAT/ GRE score or CFA Level 1
- IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE Academic score (if applicable)
- Two referees (academic or professional)
- Application fee