This course is designed to develop you into an effective digital marketing professional who is able to operate one of the fastest and dynamic growth areas in the Marketing profession. This is reflected in our Graduate Gateway award from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) which highlights the relevance of the content, approach and philosophy adopted in our MSc Digital Marketing course.
You will be able to take advantage of:
- It offers a vibrant course community that seeks to enhance the business world.
- There is a unique opportunity to complete a consultancy project working for a real client on a live brief.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, usually held in the Peak District.
- You can learn from the best by attending guest lectures from leading organisations. Previous speakers have included representatives from oganisations such as E.ON, Lego, Experian, Santander, and IBM.
- You can also build your skills and knowledge further with extra-curricular activities such as joining a society, volunteering, becoming a Student Ambassador
What will I study?
This term will provide you with a solid foundation of knowledge in marketing.
- The Customer Experience
- Strategic Perspectives and the Global Environment
- Principles of Digital Marketing Communications
During this term you will focus on practice and specialise in areas pertinent to your course with one 'management' module and one 'practice' module.
- Digital Marketing Management
- Driving Digital Marketing
The final term will see you putting your knowledge and skills into practice with a practical consultancy / in-company module. You will also study one further theory module alongside this.
- Applied Consultancy Project or In-Company Project
- Contemporary Perspectives in Customer Engagement
96% of our postgraduates* are employed or engaged in further study six months after leaving (*of those available to work - DHLE Survey 2015 / 16).
Graduates of this course will be equipped to work in information generation, consultancy and planning roles, to develop a career in many types of organisation, supplying a variety of products and services, including those in finance and retail.
Graduates can also pursue academic research in the UK or further afield.
|Teaching Mode||Full Time|
|Academic Requirements||No academic background in business or economics required |
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- One academic or vocational reference is required.
- English language requirements apply.