- Master International Business
Full Time, English/Bilingual (English / German)
- Master Sports Business and Communication
Full Time, English
- Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Full Time, English
- Master International Marketing and Brand Management
Full Time, English
|Address:||Munich Business School|
Munich Business School
Studying at the Munich Business School
The Munich Business School tries to implement a strong sense of respect for others and social responsibility, taking that as a foundation for the students to use in their further careers, combining those skills with an analytic sense for economical expertise and entrepreneurship. All of this combined knowledge, which the school wants to offer with the utmost quality, is supposed to support the students in a way that they will be able to contribute to future challenges in a ever-changing economical and management world.
Strewn with German corporations (e.g. BMW, Allianz, Siemens) and Global Players (Microsoft, General Electric, Intel, Google), Munich is one of Europe’s most vibrant economic centers. The leading industries are new technologies, media, life sciences, and automotive. But small and large companies from all industries find Munich’s business environment stimulating. In line with our commitment to real world relevance, Munich Business School has been cultivating close relations to the region’s corporations for years – and our students benefit from our robust network when they look for internships, partner companies for their theses, and employment after graduation.
MBS offers partial scholarships up to 20 % on the first year's tuition fees (MBS Best Scholarship) as well as further options during the program and for the integrated study abroad term (MBS Best Abroad).
- WirtschaftsWoche University Ranking 2022: Munich Business School Is Once Again the Most Popular Private Business School Among Recruiters
- U-Multirank University Ranking (2016): Top positions in “Teaching & Learning” and “International Orientation
- Wirtschaftswoche (2015): 2nd place - for the seventh consecutive time in the top ten of the best Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany.
- trendence Graduate Barometer (2015): Internationality, practice-orientation and personality: These are the values for which MBS flies its flag and the foundation for its curriculum. An approach which, according to the "trendence Graduate Barometer 2015" survey, seems to be well received by its students. They gave their university excellent credentials and awarded top marks in series.
- Die ZEIT/Centrum fuer Hochschulentwicklung (2011/2012, 2013/2014): Business Administration (Best grades in the categories "Overall study situation", "Academic feasibility", "practical relevance", "International orientation") + "Multifaceted excellence" (2nd place among all Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany
- manager magazin/trendence-Report (2012): 1st place German-wide for "International character of the education", "Quality of professors in imparting the material" and "Service of the University" + 2nd place Germany-wide for "Practical relevance of the education", "Supervision by professors", "Cooperation of the university with business" and "Quality of central counselling"
FIBAA (all study programs)
Unlimited State Accreditation
Why to study here
With our study programs, you'll enjoy the benefits of a private business school: small classes, fueled by your questions and debate; an extensive faculty of lecturers who are also industry-leading professionals; and a student body comprised of ambitious, creative people, who thrive on team-building and spur each other on toward maximum achievement.
- More than 60 partner universities worldwide
- Top employers