Forum: Application & Admission (4 Comments)

Autumn 2014 MIM Intake

• Posted by - ashwin23 - on 31 October 2013 - 9:53am

Hello,

I had applied to HEC Paris and ESCP Europe for the autumn 2014 intake through SAI. I've got a call for an interview from both of them. I've applied through the GRE and had scores of 162 in quant and 165 in verbal. Current have 15 months of work experience in analytics that requires solid base of quantitative skill and this I've mentioned in my CV.

I had a couple of questions:

1. ESCP has called about 180 students for the interview, any idea how many of them get accepted?

2. Second for HEC I read that GPA is an important criterion. My GPA is 6.83/10 which is about average albeit in a tougher engineering major. Do I have a real chance at HEC or are they just filling up numbers.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply to my query!

P.S: I saw the question about 180 odd students in ESCP being called for interviews in a post on another thread but I thought it required it's own dedicated thread. I hope I'm not violating any forum rules by repeating a question.

• Posted by - Thomas Graf - on 1 November 2013 - 4:16pm

Hi there,

please find my answer here.

best wishes
      Thomas

• Posted by - Abhi_Nair - on 8 August 2014 - 1:37pm

Hey Thomas,

I have a GMAT score of 710 and an undergrad GPA of 7.5 which should increase to 8.0 by the time I graduate, which would put me in the top 15% of my college.

I have also co-founded 2 startups that have been incubated and have been successful.

What do you think my chances are and how do you think I should plan my applications ahead? I hope to apply for the 2015 program.

• Posted by - Thomas Graf - on 8 August 2014 - 2:21pm

Hi there,

have you read my MIM eBook already?

Best wishes
          Thomas

By Thomas Graf
          Owner MIM Compass