Pictures & Videos:
|Address:||EBS Business School|
EBS Law School
An excellent education is the best investment in your own future. Selecting the right university is therefore of utmost importance. Strong practical orientation, an optimal staff-student ratio, international orientation and a strong focus on developing one's personality are important cornerstones for successful studies and a personal career. As a pioneer among German business schools, the EBS is still setting new standards, 40 years after its foundation: After expanding the Business School into the EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht, it has continued to develop and is now also supporting prospective lawyers in taking their first steps on the career ladder. Both faculties - the EBS Business School and EBS Law School - stand for excellence in research, teaching and further education. Inquisitive, talented and cosmopolitan students study here. The study programmes are practice-oriented with a strong international focus.
EBS Business School, Oestrich-Winkel:
EBS Business School is located in one of the most beautiful, historic regions of Germany: the Rheingau. The Upper Middle Rhine Valley was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2002. Campus Schloss overlooks the Rhine River and is surrounded by its own vineyards. Oestrich-Winkel is only 30 minutes from Frankfurt airport or 15 minutes from Wiesbaden and can be easily accessed by car and train.
EBS Law School, Wiesbaden:
EBS Law School is located in the Atrium building complex in Wiesbaden. The central station, leisure and shopping facilities can be reached on foot or by public transport in just a few minutes. Wiesbaden is the state capital of Hesse and with its numerous thermal springs one of the oldest spa towns in Europe. With its approximately 275,000 inhabitants, the spa town is the second largest city in the federal state of Hesse after Frankfurt. Together with Mainz, Darmstadt and Frankfurt, they form the core cities of the Rhine-Main region, which is one of the largest and economically strongest metropolitan regions in Europe.
It is EBS declared aim to give all interested individuals, regardless of their economic situation, the opportunity to study at the University. To this end, the University offers a wide range of financial assistance options. We are committed to helping our students finance their studies at EBS:
EBS Universität scholarship options:
- EBS Scholarship for Bachelor and Master Programmes
- Merit-based Scholarship for Bachelor and Master Programmes
- Scholarship Programme from EBS Law School
- EBS Scholarship for Women in Leadership
- EBS Sport Scholarship
Support from the EBS Alumni:
- EBS Alumni Education Fund
- EBS Alumni Arnd Schikowsky Award
- EBS Alumni Martin Krämer Award
Conventional financing and other offers from external providers:
Classical financing through banks or savings banks can be a good option to completely or partially finance a study course. For example, with the KfW study loan or the study financing model of the Nassauische Sparkasse.
Education funds or scholarships from external foundations can also help to give financial support. There is a wide variety of very different options as far as benefits and requirements are concerned. Therefore, it is necessary to take a close look at which option would fit your personal situation best.
EBS Universität is one of the oldest privately-owned universities in Germany. Graduates of EBS Universität take up leading positions all over the world. The excellence of teaching is also confirmed by independent institutions - and is reflected not only by numerous accreditations but also by regular top positions in the relevant rankings, e.g.:
- u-multirank 2017: Business Studies comparison worldwide, top scores
- eduniversal 2018: Best Masters – Financial Markets, No. 1 in Germany
- CHE university ranking 2017: Business Master Universities in Germany, Top Tier in 3 of 4 categrories
- Financial Times Ranking 2016: Masters in Management Ranking, No. 12 universities worldwide
In May 2012, EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht was granted 10-year accreditation by the German Council of Science and Humanities. This academic seal of approval is awarded to private higher education institutions whose teaching and research performance meet recognized academic standards. Depending on the outcome of the accreditation process, accreditation is granted for a maximum term of ten years.
All study programmes at EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht are state-recognized and accredited by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA). State approval of Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes is a prerequisite for accreditation by one of the ten accreditation agencies operating in German-speaking countries.
FIBAA Premium Seal
FIBAA awards the Premium Seal to established degree programmes which have demonstrated excellent quality in study and teaching as part of a FIBAA accreditation process. This special award provides prospective students, graduates, higher education institutions as well as the labour market with reliable information about the outstanding quality of the degree programme. At EBS University, two degree programmes have been awarded the FIBAA Premium Seal:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Automotive Management
- First Examination of Law (former First State Examination in Law)/Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
Why to study here
- EBS study programmes delivers the optimal combination of theory and practical relevance
- Forward-looking specialization options ensure to broaden and deepen understanding and skills in specialist areas
- High-level learning in small groups
- All courses in English
- Strong network with top partner universities worldwide
- Integrated study semester abroad at a renowned partner university with the opportunity to additionally gain an MBA or a second Master‘s degree – 2 degrees in just 2 years!
- Personal coaching in one-to-one sessions
- EBS Career Service Center (interesting job offers, internships, career fairs, Workshops …)