Forum: General Forum (4 Comments)

MiM spring intake 20222

• Posted by - thomas.graf - on 16 June 2021 - 3:04pm

Hi there,

theer is no list of schools that show only programs with spring intake. So, you have to visit the schools websites one by one.

Please go to https://www.mim-compass.com and select the following criteria in the search box:

• Program focus: Master in General Management (MIM)
    • Teaching mode: fulltime

As for your credits question, you have to ask the schools directly (it may change from school to school). You can do this via our contact form that we have in every profile of those schools with a logo on the right side of this platform.

Best wishes,
    Thomas Graf

Founder of the MIM Compass
    Author of the MIM eBooks

• Posted by - Mannu Alice - on 15 June 2021 - 1:24pm

Hi,
    I would like to know whether there is a Spring Intake in 2022 for France MiM programme.
    If so, how does it work with the system of credits if I want to be admitted in a MSc the following year. Won't there be a lack of credits?
    Thank you for your help

• Posted by - thomas.graf - on 20 May 2021 - 10:01am

Hi there,

the key question is what you mean with "top" when yo say "the top MIM programs". If "top" means ranking positions then I recommend you to check the Financial Times MIM Ranking. If top means the program that fits best to your individual preferences (e.g., your financial resources, your GMAT score, your career goals), then I recommend you thoroughly reading my guidebook Business Masters - How you find the best Master in Management and MBA.

Best wishes,
    Thomas Graf

Founder of the MIM Compass
    Author of the MIM eBooks

• Posted by - B - on 20 May 2021 - 8:48am

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what are some of the top MiM programs in Europe that have spring intake for 2022? Looking at some of websites, most of the schools don't seem to have that option anymore.