Forum: General Forum (4 Comments)

GMAT Score 610 , looking for MiM in US

• Posted by - pratikpattnaik - on 14 July 2015 - 8:56pm

Hello Everyone,

I took the GMAT today and got a score of 610. I don't think I will be able to get a better score by retaking the test. I need to know my chances of getting into an MiM program in the US. Please suggest the best schools that shall accept my score. I have a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from India and currently work in a reputed Multinational Technology company with 1 year work exp. Details of GMAT score are as below.

Integrated Reasoning 8 92 percentile
    Quant 47 67 percentile
    Verbal 27 45 percentile
    Total 610 63 percentile

Regards

Pratik

• Posted by - pratikpattnaik - on 15 July 2015 - 3:54am

Thanks Thomas,

But i cant find anything in the search tool about the required GMAT scores.
      Please help me in selecting the schools that shall accept a score of 610

Regards

Pratik

• Posted by - Thomas Graf - on 15 July 2015 - 9:46am

As I said in my previous message: You gotta visit the schools' websites and read the admission requirements.

If you follow the procedure I described above, you get a list of 49 matches.
        The first one is "Aquinas College Masters in Management".
        Click on it and get the link to the school's Masters in Management webpage: http://www.aquinas.edu/management
        Now visit the school's site (the Master in Management section) and read everything about the program there. The GMAT information will be published under "Admission requirements."

• Posted by - Thomas Graf - on 15 July 2015 - 12:03am

Hi there,

the process is this:

• Select "USA" as country in this website's search engine.
      • Select "Masters in General Management" as program type.
      • Select "Fulltime" as teaching mode
      • Select "English" as teaching language

to get the list of schools. Then visit their websites one by one and check the admissions requirements. You can do this within an afternoon.

To better understand how to find the RIGHT school for your profile and how important selection criteria are, read the MIM eBook.

Best wishes
      Thomas

By Thomas Graf
      Owner MIM Compass
      Author of the MIM eBook