- Master of Arts in Strategy and International Management (SIM-HSG)
Full Time, English
Pictures & Videos:
|Address:||University of St.Gallen, IfB|
University of St.Gallen, IfB
Studying at the University of St.Gallen, IfB
- According to the current rankings, the HSG is one of Europe’s leading business universities.
- Internationally, practical relevance and an integrative view have characterised education at the University of St.Gallen (HSG) ever since its establishment in 1898. Today we educate nearly 8000 international students in Management, Finance, Business Administration, Economics and Law, with success!
- Recognised globally as a place for thought leadership on current economic, business and social matters and for the development of talent.
- The combination of our strengths – which include academic excellence, managerial relevance and intercultural skills – has enabled us to create the Master of Arts in Strategy and International Management (SIM) programme, taught entirely in English.
St.Gallen is located in the eastern part of Switzerland and offers its approximately 75,000 inhabitants a historically valuable old town with a great number of shops, street cafes, bars and clubs. The Abbey District with the baroque cathedral and the Abbey Library is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and thus of international significance. St.Gallen’s optimal location between the Alps and Lake Constance provides opportunities in the vicinity for various leisure and sports activities.
Please consult our website: www.studyfunding.unisg.ch
The SIM Programme came first in the Financial Times Global „Master in Management“ ranking for consecutive four years since 2011 until 2014. The programme achieved especially high ratings in the following categories in 2014:
- No1 in "Aims achieved"
- No1 in "Value for money"
- No 4 in "Placement success"
- No 6 in "Weighted salary"
In 2013, as part of the re-accreditation process, the EQUIS Awarding Body took particular note of the quality of the University as reflected in its mission and vision statement (Vision 2020) and the associated guiding principles, the substantial progress made in internationalisation both inside and outside the home campus, and the developments in the programme portfolio, particularly the exemplary Master of Arts in Strategy and International Management (SIM).
Why to study here
- We provide outstanding Management education with advanced knowledge and skills of management for a successful career as respected an d responsible managers, entrepreneurs and business consultants.
- SIM students are an exclusive and diverse group of highly motivated and ambitious individuals. They stand out through their strong track record, their eagerness to learn and develop key competencies and their aspiration to grow into global leaders.
- Classes are small and interactive, featuring a high level of cultural diversity and taught by an experienced faculty that combines academic rigour with managerial relevance.
- By way of international projects, challenging initiatives dedicated to finding creative solutions to address social needs, as well as multiple exchange and double degree opportunities available around the globe, our students can leave their comfort zone, perform and excel.
- The strength of our curriculum and success of our graduates is internationally recognised by our leading position in the Financial Times Global “Master in Management” Ranking.
- Our student’s efforts’ are rewarded by exceptional career prospects, where most students graduate with at least two job offers.
- When you become a SIM student, you don’t just graduate with a top Master’s degree, but you become part of a global and inspiring SIM community which fosters the SIM identity and facilitates influential networking opportunities and friendships.