Forum: Application & Admission (6 Comments)

Schools accepting 600 GMAT for MiM

• Posted by - thomas.graf - on 19 March 2018 - 1:52pm

Hi there,

you find the answer in the survey "The MIM - Entry Requirements for the Master in Management": https://www.mim-compass.com/ebooks

Best regards,
    Thomas

By Thomas Graf
    Owner MIM Compass
    Author of the MIM eBook

• Posted by - shubhangi - on 16 March 2018 - 3:01pm

hi, i got 640 in my gmat. i have a first division in my BA honours which i completed from DU. what all schools can i apply to for mim?

• Posted by - johnRN - on 25 September 2014 - 11:42am

Hi all,

I gave my GMAT today, and the score was not as expected. Total score 600 V34 a Q39. I was hoping someone could share information whether there are schools that will accept such a score.

Brief idea of my profile :
    Graduated Engineering this June 2014
    CGPA 7.8/10
    TOEFL 103

Unfortunately I don't have any professional experience post graduation, but am a musician by hobby and have had international experience living and travelling abroad my country (which is India ).

Kindly help..

Thank you. :)

• Posted by - DG - on 13 October 2014 - 8:19pm

so if i look at WHU / HHl / st gallen ...they say 600 is minimum but will it be competitive enough to get in ?

• Posted by - Thomas Graf - on 13 October 2014 - 11:48pm

Hi there,

you don't get in because of your GMAT. You get in because of your previous grades. If 600 is sufficient than 600 will not kick you out. If you still don't get admissions it is not because of that GMAT. Read my ebook...

Thomas

• Posted by - Thomas Graf - on 25 September 2014 - 1:09pm

Hi there,

which school and which program did not accept a 600 GMAT score? How do you know that the reason for not getting admission was the GMAT?

In general, for most schools a GMAT of 600 is sufficient - this means that denying admission has other reasons. There are some very selective and renowned schools such as HEC Paris or LBS that expect 640 or 650 at minimum.

You don't need professional experience if you apply for a Master in Management. You only need it for MBA programs.

by the way, have you read my MIM eBook already? It gives you much more and deeper information on Masters in Management and also on the GMAT requirement. By the way, did you know that only about a fifth of the MIM programs requires the GMAT and only the GMAT? The others either do not require such an analytical test at all or accept alternatives such as the GRE or their own on-campus test. Read my ebook...

Best wishes
      Thomas

By Thomas Graf
      Founder of the MIM Compass