Address:MGSM - Macquarie Graduate School of Management
NSW 2113 Macquarie Park/ North Ryde (+ Sydney & Hong Kong)
Studying at the MGSM - Macquarie Graduate School of Management
Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) develops leaders with a global mindset, who create sustainable value and are good citizens. Ranked #1 in Australia , among the top business schools globally and accredited by AACSB, MGSM has an excellent reputation for providing high-quality, flexible graduate education for over 40 years in Sydney, Hong Kong and online.
Locations: North Ryde (Macquarie University campus w/ own rail station), Sydney; Central Business District (CBD), Sydney; and Hong Kong.
One of the first business schools in Australia and globally top-ranked.
- FT 2015 Rankings #1 Australia and almost 90% of full-time students employed within 3 months.
- Economist Rankings #28 globally (2015)
Why to study here
- One of the first business schools in Australia and globally top-ranked.
- Autonomous Business School (last one in Australia with university connection Macquarie University): Own faculty, facilities and professional staff.
- Sydney: safe, good climate, friendly, high standard of living, top 10 in world for quality of life; business hub of Australia; bridge to China and Asia
- Network of 16,500 alumni across 135 countries with access to Macquarie University alumni benefits.
- AACSB accreditation.
- Campuses in Australia and Hong Kong
- MGSM faculty are experienced and have strong connections to industry through their own corporate experience, consulting and research. Consequently, the delivery of content is skewed toward application rather than focussing solely on abstract theory.