Address:ESADE Business School
c/ Pujades 48
Studying at the ESADE Business School
ESADE is consistently one of the world’s top-ranked international business schools. It is widely recognized for its academic excellence, international outlook and its distinct orientation toward the comprehensive development of professional and human competencies.
Currently, the immense majority of the more than 50,000 ESADE alumni holding positions of responsibility at diverse companies and organizations are the ambassadors of these values.
Since its founding more than 50 years ago, the institution has forged strong ties with the business world, for which it serves as a platform for education, innovation and dialogue. To this end, ESADE works on the quest for progress and new solutions in all that relates to corporate social responsibility, knowledge management, entrepreneurship, and new challenges in the management of people within organizations.
- The ESADE MSc Blog: Learn more about ESADE's Business Masters by reading what MSc-students say. For example, the MSC Blog "Three Continents. Two Master’s Degrees. One Amazing Year."
ESADE's academic activity takes place on its Barcelona and Madrid campuses.
The ESADE Barcelona Campus, covering a total of 29,475 m², is located in one of the city's most attractive residential neighbourhoods, just off the Avenida Diagonal and close to Barcelona's main university area. The Campus is surrounded by parks and gardens and features all the esources and services essential for university life.
Barcelona-Sant Cugat campus
ESADE opened the 19,800m² Sant Cugat Campus in 2009. This campus is made up of a main teaching building, the Roberto de Nobili University Halls of Residence and the Creapolis Business Innovation Centre, and offers a space for academia and the business world to come together.
The Madrid Campus is located in the thriving business area of Chamartín, near the emblematic Plaza de Castilla to the north of the city. Two ultra-modern buildings form the 3,000m² campus.
In order to avoid a financial situation hindering qualified and motivated students from studying a MSc Programme in Management at ESADE, ESADE has a study assistance fund; Merit and Need Based Scholarships, as well as Student loan Programme available to all candidate regardless their nationality. Please find more information on the ESADE website.
ESADE features in the top ten of all world rankings on relations with the corporate world, both from the viewpoint of companies training their executives at ESADE Executive Education and firms recruiting our graduates.
#1 Worldwide, International Mobility Master in Finance
#2 Worldwide, Master in Finance
#3 Europe, Placement Success, Master in Finance
#4 Worldwide, Master CEMS - taught by ESADE
#5 Europe, Business School
#12 Worldwide, Master in International Management
ESADE was the first business school in Spain and the seventh in Europe to be awarded AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) quality accreditation for bachelor's, master's and doctoral programmes.
ESADE was the first business school in Spain and one of the first in Europe to receive European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation from the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
ESADE's MBA programmes have been AMBA (The Association of MBAs) accredited since 1994.
Why to study here
- Amongst the world's best. Ranked 5th Business School in Europe by the Financial Times (November 2015).
- Take full advantage of your experience in Barcelona, one of world's most innovative business cities.
- Career opportunities thanks to our Career Service team and the access to top recruiters.
- Access to CEMS. ESADE is the only Spanish member of this international strategic alliance offering the chance to gain an extra qualification: the CEMS MIM.
- Access to Double Degrees. You may opt to get a Double Degree by either spending a whole second year in one of our prestigious partner schools or combining two complementary MSc programmes at ESADE.Form part of the international alumni network with more than 50,000 members