By Thomas Graf, Founder MIM Compass
the Master Day Business & Economics is one of the events that I personally created more than ten years ago for the German McKinsey subsidiary e-fellows.net. In 2017, for the first time, this event will be in Zurich.
You will meet 10 international top business schools and gain preferred access to exclusive scholarships just for Master Day participants. Whether you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree in business or in a non-business program - you are welcome to attend this event. But... You have to register in advance!
Here is some more info!
- When: March 31, 2017
- Where: Zurich (Switzerland)
- Infos in German: www.e-fellows.net/Events/Master-Day/Zuerich-Hochschulen-Unternehmen-Programm
- Infos in English: Does not exist yet - that's why I post it here...
- Registration: Just send me an email - ideally with your CV, or at least some lines on what you are studying right now and where email@example.com
Participating schools and companies in Zurich 2017
- Alliance Manchester Business School (UK)
- Bocconi University (IT)
- EDHEC Business School (FR, UK, SG)
- ESMT European School of Management and Technology Berlin (DE)
- HEC Paris (FR)
- Hult International Business School (US, UK, VE, CN)
- IE Business School (ES)
- University of St.Gallen - Strategy and International Management (CH)
- University of Sydney Business School (AU)
- WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management (DE)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thomas Graf, MIM Compass Founder