The ESMT Berlin starts a new Master's in Management in September. The admission process is organized in several rounds. After each round, some study places are granted so that the number of available places gets less closer to the program start.
ESMT MIM Admission Deadlines
- Round 1: March 31 | Early admission discount of EUR 2,000
- Round 2: May 30 | final deadline for students who require a VISA in Germany
- Round 3: July 31 | final deadline for EU-students
More info on the ESMT Master's in Management
- Link to our MIM interview with Jolene Monson from ESMT: Here you get a lot of insights into the program, its eligibility criteria, financial aid and what it makes so special.
- Link to the ESMT Master's in Management
Stephanie Kluth is Head of Admissions at the ESMT Berlin. She would be happy to answer your questions, for example on ESMT's Master program or what it's like studying at ESMT. Stephanie Kluth strongly encourages you to request more information.
=> Please use the REQUEST INFO Button to contact her.