79 avenue de la republique
75543 Paris (also: London, Torino, Madrid, Berlin)
Studying at ESCP Europe
ESCP Europe is both a high-level school of management with international scope and a large-scale European institution. It was founded in Paris in 1819 and, since then, has educated generations of leaders, contributing to the fine reputation it enjoys today. The European calling of the school was born when the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry decided in 1973 to create a multi-campus school of management in France, Germany and the United Kingdom, called EAP. The ambition was to contribute actively to the development of a European economic culture. The EAP-ESCP changed its name to ESCP Europe on April 9, 2009.
Each year ESCP Europe welcomes 4,000 students and a similar number of top-level executives. It is at the cutting edge of a knowledge and immaterial economy; fosters innovation and accompanies business organisations in their change process; sustains a wide international partnership network reflecting its global ambitions; is actively involved in economic and societal debate on European issues. Students and executives come from around the world. The school offers them a model of management which prepares them for the future in the respect of such humanist European values as creativity, history, culture, transversality and diversity.
ESCP Europe - The Location
ESCP Europe has campuses in Paris, Berlin, London, Madrid and Turin. Each of ESCP Europe’s campuses is located in a major urban centre. All are equipped with libraries, auditoriums, comfortable classrooms and study lounges. The Paris and London campuses offer free Wi-Fi connections. The school’s intranet provides a range of services from email, online directories, library databases, job and internship offers, classified ads, as well as discussion groups and sites for student clubs and associations.
ESCP Europe - Financial aid
ESCP Europe offers need-based and merit-based scholarships. Some 400 scholarships and grants are awarded every year representing 1,200,000 €. Other sources of financial aid include:
- Apprenticeship: tuition fees are covered by the student’s employer (Paris campus curriculum only)
- Income from paid internships and student jobs on campus
- Bank loans at preferential interest rates
- National scholarships
- Financial aid awarded by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- French government housing assistance to students in Paris
ESCP Europe - Rankings
The ESCP Europe Master in Management (ESCP MIM) was ranked number 1 in the Financial Times Ranking.
ESCP Europe - Accreditation
AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS
ESCP Europe - Why to study here
- ESCP Europe is AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA, and AMBA/PEMM accredited.
- 5 campuses in Europe: Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, Torino
- 60 academic alliances in 43 countries worldwide
- 4,000 students in degree programmes representing 90 nationalities
- 5,000 high-level managers and executives in training across 5 campuses
- 7 degree programme divisions
- Master in Management
- Specialized Masters (15 full-time programs)
- Master in European Business (MEB)
- Master in Marketing: Managing the Value of Creativity
- MBA programmes (European Executive MBA, Central European MBA)
- Executive Specialized Masters (8 part-time programmes)
- Ph.D. programme (Paris, Berlin, Torino)
- Executive Education portfolio
- 35 custom programmes
- 30 open programmes (Specialisation programs)